THE REPUBLIC OF UGANDA
PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
Applications are invited from suitably, qualified, serving Public Officers in Kampala Capital City Authority
(KCCA) who were dully appointed and confirmed in Service by the respective Service Commissions to fill vacant promotional posts in KCCA. Applications should be filled ON-LINE and submitted not later than 16th August 2019. The link to the e- recruitment system can be accessed at https://vacancies.psc.go.ug/ors.
Applicants are advised to: -
a) Apply ON-LINE.
b) Scan and submit relevant documents (O’ Level, A’ Level, Degree and Professional Documents, copies of letters of appointment, confirmation and promotion) On-line.
c) Each attachment must not exceed a limit of 1MB and only portable documents format (PDF) is allowed.
d) Print an Extract of PS Form 3 (2008) and obtain recommendation from the Executive Director KCCA. Scan the recommendation together with the rest of the documents and submit online.
Note: In the event that the applicant is for any justifiable reason(s) not able to obtain the recommendation of the Executive Director or his/her designated Officer, the applicant should state the reason(s) on the form and thereafter submit the application without the recommendation. The issues arising shall be considered at the time of conducting oral interviews.
i) Visit the website https://vacancies.psc.go.ug/ors
ii) Click on register as a new user to create your account and complete your profile starting with the Bio data moving downwards
iii) If you already have an account simply click on your right and update your profile
iv) Click a Job from the list of advertised jobs in the menu.
v) View the Job Details and Click Apply now
vi) Review your application and SUBMIT.
NB. You can apply for a maximum of two posts in this advert clearly indicating the 1st and 2nd choice at the point of submitting your second application.
Please Note: -
a) Only applications On-line will be considered.
b) Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Unsuccessful applicants will be notified through their e-mails.
c) Shortlisted candidates shall be required to bring along with them their original certificates, transcripts and letters of employment during the Oral Interviews.
d) Short listed Applicants should ensure that their Staff Performance Appraisals for the last three (3) Financial Years are submitted to the Commission before the date of Oral Interviews.
e) The PSC Website is the only authentic source of information for reference regarding this Advert.
f) In case of any inquiry, contact Tel. No. 0414254271 or 0414342279 or e-mail email@example.com
- Developing and monitoring implementation of research policies and procedures in line with the KCCA mandate;
- Planning and coordinating the process of identifying, updating and synchronization of the issues that constitute the research agenda of KCCA’s revenue strategies on a regular basis;
- Planning and conducting feasibility studies aimed at identifying viable and suitable revenue collection programs to be implemented by KCCA in line with the Mandate;
- Reviewing all research findings/publications, analyzing data and generating reports for stake holders and making recommendations for policy and process improvement in line with identified needs and the research agenda of KCCA;
- Developing and implementing research methods and work processes in line with research objectives;
- Reviewing research reports and publications, and making recommendations on the steps to take in line with the KCCA mandate and objectives;
- Managing the performance and development of staff in line with the HR policy and the performance management guidelines;
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.