PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Ugandans to fill available vacancies under Kampala Capital City Authority (KCCA). Applications should be filled ON-LINE and submitted not later than 7th June 2021. The link to the e-recruitment system can be accessed at https://vacancies.psc.go.ug/ors.
Applicants are advised to: -
a) Apply ON-LINE
b) Scan and submit relevantly documents (O’ Level, A’ Level, Degree Certificates, Academic Transcripts and Professional Documents, copies of letters of employment) on-line.
c) Each attachment must not exceed a limit of 1MB and only portable documents format (PDF) is allowed.
d) Officers serving in the Public Service are required to print an Extract of PS Form 3 (2008) and obtain recommendation from their Responsible Officers. They should then scan the recommendation together with the rest of the documents and submit online.
e) In case of failure to obtain a recommendation from the Responsible Officer, the extract should still be submitted clearly indicating the reason(s) for the missing recommendation.
a) Visit the website https://vacancies.psc.go.ug/ors
b) Click on “register as a new user” to create your account and complete your profile starting with the biodata moving downwards.
c) If you already have an account, simply click on your right and update your profile.
d) Click a Job from the list of advertised jobs in the menu.
e) View the Job Details and Click “Apply now”.
f) Review your application and SUBMIT.
NB.: You are allowed to apply for only ONE post
a) Only online applications will be considered.
b) Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
c) Shortlisted candidates shall be required to bring along with them their original certificates, (‘O’, ‘A’ Level and Degree), Degree academic transcripts, letters of employment, National Identity Cards and letters from Referees during the Oral Interviews.
d) Candidates who will not hear from the Public Service Commission, (PSC) by the end of the Exercise should consider themselves unsuccessful.
e) Failure to comply with any of the instructions above, will lead to automatic disqualification without any further notice.
f) The details of the Job Advert can be accessed and viewed on the e-recruitment system at https://vacancies.psc.go.ug/ors
g) In case of any inquiry, contact the Secretary, PSC on Tel. No. 0414 254271 or 0414 342279 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Implementing the health and safety and disaster preparedness plan for the Authority in line with the guidelines from the National Policy for Disaster Preparedness and Management Human Resource and Administration guidelines.
2. Collecting information on issues pertaining health and safety and disaster preparedness in accordance with the National Policy for Disaster Preparedness and Management, Uganda Public Service Standing Orders, Human Resource and Administration guidelines.
3. Supporting staff in identification of issues on disaster preparedness, health and safety hazards connected to work and controls designed to protect against them in accordance to National Policy for Disaster Preparedness and Management, and Human Resource and Administration guidelines.
4. Preparing, maintaining and updating a data base on activities carried out in the Unit in accordance to Human Resource and Administration guidelines and Disaster Preparedness, Health and Safety guidelines.
5. Implementing the Health and Safety and Disaster preparedness systems and control measures in line with the National Policy for Disaster Preparedness and Management and Human Resource and Administration guidelines.
6. Updating the Disaster Preparedness, Health and Safety logbook on incidents, checks undertaken, drills organized, and training activities conducted in accordance to Human Resource and Administration guidelines.
7. Conducting risk assessments in the various work situations in accordance to the Disaster Preparedness health and safety guidelines and Human Resource and Administration guidelines.
8. Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.