PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Ugandans to fill available vacancies under Kampala Capital City Authority (KCCA). Applications should be filled ON-LINE and submitted not later than 7th June 2021. The link to the e-recruitment system can be accessed at https://vacancies.psc.go.ug/ors.
Applicants are advised to: -
a) Apply ON-LINE
b) Scan and submit relevantly documents (O’ Level, A’ Level, Degree Certificates, Academic Transcripts and Professional Documents, copies of letters of employment) on-line.
c) Each attachment must not exceed a limit of 1MB and only portable documents format (PDF) is allowed.
d) Officers serving in the Public Service are required to print an Extract of PS Form 3 (2008) and obtain recommendation from their Responsible Officers. They should then scan the recommendation together with the rest of the documents and submit online.
e) In case of failure to obtain a recommendation from the Responsible Officer, the extract should still be submitted clearly indicating the reason(s) for the missing recommendation.
a) Visit the website https://vacancies.psc.go.ug/ors
b) Click on “register as a new user” to create your account and complete your profile starting with the biodata moving downwards.
c) If you already have an account, simply click on your right and update your profile.
d) Click a Job from the list of advertised jobs in the menu.
e) View the Job Details and Click “Apply now”.
f) Review your application and SUBMIT.
NB.: You are allowed to apply for only ONE post
a) Only online applications will be considered.
b) Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
c) Shortlisted candidates shall be required to bring along with them their original certificates, (‘O’, ‘A’ Level and Degree), Degree academic transcripts, letters of employment, National Identity Cards and letters from Referees during the Oral Interviews.
d) Candidates who will not hear from the Public Service Commission, (PSC) by the end of the Exercise should consider themselves unsuccessful.
e) Failure to comply with any of the instructions above, will lead to automatic disqualification without any further notice.
f) The details of the Job Advert can be accessed and viewed on the e-recruitment system at https://vacancies.psc.go.ug/ors
g) In case of any inquiry, contact the Secretary, PSC on Tel. No. 0414 254271 or 0414 342279 or e-mail email@example.com
1. Planning and coordinating development of the service charter of the Authority and coordinating the rollout in all the Authority Directorates.
2. Responding to and compiling a report on inquiries and complaints from KCCA customers in line with the guidelines and Corporate Objectives.
3. Designing a system for ensuring that Customer Care Standards are upheld uniformly through out the Authority.
4. Designing and reviewing distribution of the advertising and promotional items/programs of the Authority in line with the Authority’s objectives.
5. Designing, reviewing and implementing branding, advertising and promotional activities of the Authority.
6. Designing and monitoring implementation of regular market research and surveys as well as supporting implementation of corporate activities of the Authority that support the projection of its image.
7. Developing, reviewing and implementing a system of obtaining customer satisfaction levels, generating periodic reports and monitor implementation of follow up actions in line with the Authority’s strategy and the customer service standards.
8. Planning, monitoring and implementing customer service training/sensitization programmes for staff in line with the identified training needs, the customer expectations, the service charter, the training calendar and the Authority’s customer service strategy.
9. Managing performance and development of staff in line with the HR policy and the performance management guidelines.
10. Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.