PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Ugandans to fill available vacancies under Kampala Capital City Authority (KCCA). Applications should be filled ON-LINE and submitted not later than 7th June 2021. The link to the e-recruitment system can be accessed at https://vacancies.psc.go.ug/ors.
Applicants are advised to: -
a) Apply ON-LINE
b) Scan and submit relevantly documents (O’ Level, A’ Level, Degree Certificates, Academic Transcripts and Professional Documents, copies of letters of employment) on-line.
c) Each attachment must not exceed a limit of 1MB and only portable documents format (PDF) is allowed.
d) Officers serving in the Public Service are required to print an Extract of PS Form 3 (2008) and obtain recommendation from their Responsible Officers. They should then scan the recommendation together with the rest of the documents and submit online.
e) In case of failure to obtain a recommendation from the Responsible Officer, the extract should still be submitted clearly indicating the reason(s) for the missing recommendation.
a) Visit the website https://vacancies.psc.go.ug/ors
b) Click on “register as a new user” to create your account and complete your profile starting with the biodata moving downwards.
c) If you already have an account, simply click on your right and update your profile.
d) Click a Job from the list of advertised jobs in the menu.
e) View the Job Details and Click “Apply now”.
f) Review your application and SUBMIT.
NB.: You are allowed to apply for only ONE post
a) Only online applications will be considered.
b) Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
c) Shortlisted candidates shall be required to bring along with them their original certificates, (‘O’, ‘A’ Level and Degree), Degree academic transcripts, letters of employment, National Identity Cards and letters from Referees during the Oral Interviews.
d) Candidates who will not hear from the Public Service Commission, (PSC) by the end of the Exercise should consider themselves unsuccessful.
e) Failure to comply with any of the instructions above, will lead to automatic disqualification without any further notice.
f) The details of the Job Advert can be accessed and viewed on the e-recruitment system at https://vacancies.psc.go.ug/ors
g) In case of any inquiry, contact the Secretary, PSC on Tel. No. 0414 254271 or 0414 342279 or e-mail email@example.com
1. Preparing contracts for internal review and approval and ensuring compliance with KCCA policies as well as applicable laws or regulations
2. Drafting, managing, distributing, responding to, or analyzing RFIs, RFPs, RFQs or customer terms and conditions as needed.
3. Maintaining a deep understanding of KCCA contract templates, contracts policy, legal risk and liability, and company position on various matters.
4. Reviewing proposed terms and conditions submitted by the contractor/consultant and reconciling with KCCA requirements and policies.
5. Contributing towards preparing contract specifications for KCCA Contracts with other parties in line with KCCA policies and other relevant laws and regulations.
6. Developing and implementing of procedures for contract management and administration in compliance with KCCA policies and procedures.
7. Maintaining contractual records and documentation such as controlling of contract correspondence, customer contact information, contractual changes, insurance documents, bonds and guarantees, status reports and other documents for all projects.
8. Ensuring that signed contracts are communicated to all relevant parties to provide contract visibility and awareness, interpretating to support implementation.
9. Providing guidance and advising Officers and the Project Management team, so as to ensure that all contracts are monitored for compliance and performance (milestones, deliverables, invoicing etc.) are in compliance with terms and conditions of same.
10. Administering contracts to ensure that suppliers perform in accordance with contract requirements.
11. Reporting on the status of all upcoming contracts and Flagging issues and concerns where there appear to be non-conformance to the terms and conditions of the contract and addresses same.
12. Ensuring contract close-out, extension or renewal as guided and preparing legal opinions regarding contractual issues and proposes solutions.
13. Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.