PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
GRADUATE RECRUITMENT EXERCISE (GRE)
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Ugandans to fill the vacant posts currently available in Government Ministries, Departments and Agencies. Applications should be filled ON-LINE not later than Midnight 10th October, 2018. The e-recruitment system can be accessed
Applicants are advised to: -
a) Apply ON-LINE;
b) Scan, attach and submit on-line recent passport size photograph and relevant documents
(O’ Level, A’ Level, Degree Transcript and Certificate only);
c) Each attachment must not exceed a limit of 1MB and only portable documents format (PDF) is allowed;
a) Visit the website
b) Click and Register as a new User to create your account and complete your profile (starting with your bio data moving downwards).
c) if you already have an account, simply sign in and update your profile.
d) Click on Jobs then Advertised Jobs in the menu. Select the Advert to view the jobs therein.
e) Click on the job from the list of advertised jobs.
f) View the job details and click apply.
g) Review your application and submit.
h) You can only apply for a maximum of two (2) posts.
a) Only On-line applications on the e-recruitment system will be considered.
b) Candidates shortlisted for Interviews will be contacted.
c) candidates shortlisted for Oral Interviews shall be required to bring along with them certified copies of academic documents, their original certificates including the Degree Transcript and Certificate, a valid identify card.
d) Serving Officers already appointed in the Public Service shall not be considered for entry level posts under this GRE advert;
e) Applicants who shall not hear from the Public Service Commission on completion of the selection process should consider themselves unsuccessful.
f) In case of any inquiry, call Tel. No.0414—237671 or 0414-254271 or 0414-342279 or send an e-mail to
Applicants should, among others, have the following competencies:
Ethics and Integrity; Interpersonal; Communication and Computer Skills; ability to adapt to multi cultural settings; effective organisational and planning skills; time management skills; technical skills; report writing skills; negotiation skills; capacity for teamwork; innovation and concern for results, quality and standards.
- Monitoring trends and developments in technology and giving advice on necessary amendments to existing standards;
- Participating in updating standards for downstream petroleum products, equipment and facilities;
- Participating in organizing workshops and meetings with industry stakeholders to sensitize them on existing standards and compliance requirements and attending to their enquiries;
- Working closely with the licensing and monitoring officers to ensure that approved downstream petroleum facilities and installations meet the stipulated standards;
- Participating in the preparation and implementation of programs to ensure compliance with downstream petroleum standards;
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.