THE REPUBLIC OF UGANDA
PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Ugandans to fill available vacancies in the approved Structure of the Parish Development Model under Kampala Capital City Authority. Applications should be filled ON-LINE and submitted not later than Monday 21st March, 2022. The link to the e- recruitment system can be accessed at http://vacancies.psc.go.ug/ors.
Applicants are advised to: -
a) Apply ON-LINE.
b) Scan and submit relevant documents (O’ Level, A’ Level and Diploma Transcripts and Certificates) on-line.
c) Each attachment must not exceed a limit of 1MB and only portable documents format (PDF) is allowed.
d) Officers serving in the Public Service are required to print an Extract of PS Form 3 (2008) and obtain recommendation from the Responsible Officers. Scan the recommendation together with the rest of the documents and submit online.
i) Visit the website https://vacancies.psc.go.ug/ors
ii) Click on “register as a new user” to create your account and complete your profile starting with the Bio data moving downwards
iii) If you already have an account, simply click on your right and update your profile
iv) Click a Job from the list of advertised jobs in the menu.
v) View the Job Details and Click “Apply now”
vi) Review your application and SUBMIT.
Please Note: -
a) Only applications On-line will be considered.
b) Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
c) Shortlisted candidates shall be required to bring along their original certificates, transcripts and letters of employment, National Identity Cards, Letters of Referees during the Oral Interviews.
d) In case of any inquiry, contact Tel. No. 0414254271 or 0414342279 or e-mail email@example.com
Applicants should have the following Core Competencies:
- Public Sector Management, Results Orientation, Ethics and Integrity, Interpersonal, Communication and Computer Skills, Ability to Adapt to Multi Cultural Settings, Innovation, Concern for Quality, Standards and Technical Competence, Records Management Skills, Mobilization Skills, Ability to Coach Subordinates and Report Writing Skills.
- Strategic Thinking, Negotiation Skills, Team Building, Conflict Management, Problem Solving, Change Management, Research and Project Management Skills.
- Amalgamating and forwarding Divisions/Ward priorities to KCCA Management for
consideration in the planning cycle;
- Providing guidance to the Divisions on Parish Development Model priorities that
address subsistence household issues;
- Providing technical support to Ward Administrators on all PFM pillars;
- Receiving and consolidating reports on Parish Development Model implementation
from the Wards for submission to KCCA Management and the relevant Government
- Coordinating the process of needs assessment and compiling Ward priorities and
budget in line with the Authority guidelines;
- Planning, coordinating and supervising the implementation of Parish Development
Model activities in Kampala in line with approved work plan and budget;
- Coordinating and facilitating participatory planning to develop integrated action
plans to implement the Parish Development Model;
- Providing regularly and timely accountability and reporting on Parish Development
Model results from communities’ mobilization;
- Supervising continuous mobilization and education of communities and institutions
on Parish Development Model;
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.