THE REPUBLIC OF UGANDA
PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Ugandans to fill available vacancies in the approved Structure of the Parish Development Model under Kampala Capital City Authority. Applications should be filled ON-LINE and submitted not later than Monday 21st March, 2022. The link to the e- recruitment system can be accessed at http://vacancies.psc.go.ug/ors.
Applicants are advised to: -
a) Apply ON-LINE.
b) Scan and submit relevant documents (O’ Level, A’ Level and Diploma Transcripts and Certificates) on-line.
c) Each attachment must not exceed a limit of 1MB and only portable documents format (PDF) is allowed.
d) Officers serving in the Public Service are required to print an Extract of PS Form 3 (2008) and obtain recommendation from the Responsible Officers. Scan the recommendation together with the rest of the documents and submit online.
i) Visit the website https://vacancies.psc.go.ug/ors
ii) Click on “register as a new user” to create your account and complete your profile starting with the Bio data moving downwards
iii) If you already have an account, simply click on your right and update your profile
iv) Click a Job from the list of advertised jobs in the menu.
v) View the Job Details and Click “Apply now”
vi) Review your application and SUBMIT.
Please Note: -
a) Only applications On-line will be considered.
b) Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
c) Shortlisted candidates shall be required to bring along their original certificates, transcripts and letters of employment, National Identity Cards, Letters of Referees during the Oral Interviews.
d) In case of any inquiry, contact Tel. No. 0414254271 or 0414342279 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants should have the following Core Competencies:
- Public Sector Management, Results Orientation, Ethics and Integrity, Interpersonal, Communication and Computer Skills, Ability to Adapt to Multi Cultural Settings, Innovation, Concern for Quality, Standards and Technical Competence, Records Management Skills, Mobilization Skills, Ability to Coach Subordinates and Report Writing Skills.
- Strategic Thinking, Negotiation Skills, Team Building, Conflict Management, Problem Solving, Change Management, Research and Project Management Skills.
- Compiling data registers including farmers, households, farmer organizations,
financial institutions and other administrative data to inform the Parish Development
Model implementation in the allocated parishes;
- Preparing and compiling reports on Ward operations for the attention of the Ward
Administrator and the Parish Development Coordinator;
- Providing regular and timely accountability and reporting on Parish Development
Model results from the Coordinator;
- Providing technical support to the Ward Development Committee on any matters
relating to parish development;
- Undertaking the mobilization of the Ward community for Government development
programs and projects;
- Overseeing the implementation, monitoring and evaluation of the projects at the
- Undertaking duties of Secretariat to the Ward Development Committee;
- Participating in the preparation of work plans and budgets for the operations of the
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.